Fire damage restoration job in Naples, FL.
We recently had a client call us about a fire damage that was caused by a household shelf mounted dehumidifier that shorted out in a storage area. This event should remind you of the safety and precautions we need to take when using these types of appliances. Dehumidifiers must be constantly monitored to ensure there is no overflow of water into any electrical areas that could short out. In this instance excess water was leaking into a nearby electrical socket that caused a short, explosion and resulting fire.
Fire damage is usually followed quickly by water damage as either sprinklers or the fire department will dump hundreds of gallons of water into the property to extinguish the flames.
If you have any questions about fire damage or water damage we can answer feel free to call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and speak with a live on-call technician.